BOO! YEAH!
Went down to Singapore Boys' Hostel on thursday. "A" got back his results for chemistry ! ha. He used to get 20-30/100. I was so scared that he wont do well but i was very proud of him. He got 19/30. He told me this is his first time passing CHEMISTRY! His teacher was taken aback too. Ha. Then "A" told his teacher that NTU students helped him a lot. I was damn happy to hear that. I hope that he can continue to do well... =]=]=]
Friday was our YOUTH REUNION DINNER! just want to thank those who came down to join us and of course special thankz to YEAN SANG AND LIONEL for helping up in the kitchen. I think the 2 of them really know a lot. Well, put it this way, i think i know nothing! haha. I enjoyed myself on friday. I hope everyone enjoyed too.
LIWAN LOVES ALL OF YOU!
Posted in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment