Alrite...here are a few pics of sis birthday celebration.I cant upload a lot cos very lag and i din take a lot of pics also. Yeah! this birthday was planned by me and of course w/o the help from the rest , this birthday celebration would not turn out so smoothly. Thank you everyone. I hope u all enjoyed! SOrry for nt uploading the pics cos i was very busy. HAHA..
Hmm, i hope that SBHL will really stay bonded and be like a family! CARE for one another! and of course love one another . I guess that is what i want to see =) . Feel free to drop me a msg if u all wanna outing! i wil plan for u all. The next outing shld be on our father day event Heard that chen hui wanna watch horror movie. haha.. and soon we will go ubin and malaysia.. YEAH! do join us! If anyone has any ideas, pls let me noe! =)
Hmm, wish u guys have a wonderful 3 mnth break!


0 comments:
Post a Comment