Posted by mE & yOu on 10:17 AM

hmmm, shall skip what happened in the morning =X

Yup, we headed to the boys' hostel earlier yesterday. I must say that i really had a fun time =]=] . Initially i didnt know how to interact with them. I was very shy. I simply have no topics to talk to them. So i started playing " soccer" with the boys using COINS. It was fun! at least i feel happy that the boys laughed and enjoyed themselves. I was the judge! Kind of scared ya because i was a bit biased towards one of the boys. I really enjoyed playing with 4-5 of them. After that i decided to move to the next table. That was when i felt so rewarded. =X haha. Yup, chatted with one of the boys. I asked him about studies. Well, i would say that he knows what he want! i guess this is really important. He told me what he is lagging of now and then, for e.g. commitment etc. Well, i started sharing with him my thoughts. I told him that he is really halfway there to achieve his dream because he could actually tell me what he wants in future. I felt that it was quite silly when one knew that what had gone wrong and not correcting it! I asked him why he didnt try to correct it. Well, i got an answer from him which i guessed correctly also. well, in my previous post i mentioned on "external force" , i guess this is where it can put to use =] .

feel disappointed that yesterday was the last session for this year =[=[=[ . SAD
i really look forward to the next session . I cant wait for that day to come. YEAH! I hope some of them will still remember me =X

liwan
my life is now worthwhile.........................

0 comments: