////the MiSSing liNk////

Posted by Kian Boon on 3:05 AM

我要看到我的脸! 我要看到我的脸! 我要看到我的脸! haha.. how come my face is not in any of the pictures?? :)

The reason is.... I had not been turning up for the recent gatherings organized by Desmond and Co. Hahaha, anyway it may be a blessing in disguise for me!!! Everytime they organize outing sure rain one! JOkes aside, I always believe that youth SBHL is like one close family. Although we do not have the large numbers of volunteers compared to other RSPs, I believed that we are like a close family whereby members are closely knitted to one another. So i actually feel quite bad not being able to turn up for gatherings organized by Desmond... lol, so desmond stop suaning me okie??? ;)

Nevertheless, I did attend session today hrmmm yesterday i mean!! haha.. Attending session is like a routine to me after 2 years le.. But i always enjoy toking cock with the boys.. giving them a lighter touch of what's life and how meaningful and enjoyable life can be. Today, like any other sessions, teaching them maths or any other subjects is realli realli tough. Their attention span is so short.... BUt can't be helped la.. come on life is not about studying lo.. hahaha..

okie... as usual i am super tired le.. I will like to end of using a quote from an email sebt to me by my friend:-

"We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things."

- Good Night - Kian Boon -

0 comments: