Posted by mE & yOu on 4:24 PM

Boo! i'm back again! hmm, actually i spent quite a while to think what to write for this entry =]Sometimes, we just cant use words to express how we feel over certain things and issues .

Last thursaday was my 5th session. I looked for toward to it. Realli! But i must say that i was super disappointed! "A" promised me to work hard but when i reached there, he told me that he lost his textbook and he left his assessment books in school. I was quite disappointed. He said he did his work etc.. Should i believe him? Once again , its the word " trust" . Deep inside my heart , i knew that he was lying! After that i approached " AN". Glad that he still remember me =] . I decided to teach both "A" and "AN" since "A" didnt have any materials with him. I started teaching them on Atoms,elements and molecules. Yep, I tested "A" and " AN". I realised that both of them are quite smart. I could tell that " A" is just plain laziness. As long as he could work harder, he should be able to make it. I gave them a lot of qns to try on , and slowly they got the hang of it and find that chemistry is not too hard.

After that,I got a chance to talk to "AN" . He said he needs money to buy cigarettes. I started to ask him a few questions. WHy smoke? is it very cool? Will that make you happier? he said its not cool and nice. He said that its just short term happiness. Well, then i asked him if his parents are OK with him smoking? ( cos i know some parents are OK with their children doing that )His answer was NO! Then why smoke at the expense of others unhappiness when he can only live in short term happiness????? yea, i posted him this questions. HA. He promised me that he will smoke less. Can i trust him? we shall see...After that we talked about studies etc too. had quite a long chat ! hmmm, but he was a very sweet boy. He thanked me and said that i am really good! am i ?? ha. But that certainly made my day!

Sigh, i guess somehow i really hope that my boys will do well both non academically and academically =] . I know i may face disappointment next week again. I will not give up. Disappointments are there to spur me on! How i wish i can go there everyday to interact with them =[ ! i know my wish will not come true but i will treasure every sec over there to push my boys. YEA =]

when one has already given his best , it is really the best =]=]

LIWAN

0 comments: